Sunday, August 02, 2015

More Cool Stuff For The Garden

I still have to cover some sales from the past few years. Here are three more for the garden:



Having successfully sold big flowerpots before I was very happy when the Man came home with these three stacked up on his bicycle. Though listed separately they all went to the same buyer in one go.

This Roman style wooden stool was waiting for me across the street and went to a rather posh but friendly lady. Seemed like the right object for the right person.

Finally the lantern - also from my close neighbours - was picked up by a fun loving type of girl who was going to throw a garden party the next day. This looks older than it is and was cheaply made, but the rust adds to its charm and I haven’t found a new one for sale the same size and shape and I got a good price for what it is worth.

No comments: