Thursday, July 09, 2009

The Swine

This has nothing to do with trash but I had to think of the incident when I was talking about my 'funny' neighbours a while ago in The Hand And The Doll.

It was last summer when I came home from work and found a little black swine happily routing in the hedges along the path behind my house.

By the time I came back with my camera the girl had come to try to bring the escaped animal home. She is not the owner but another neighbour who thought she knew where the hog belonged. It looks like she managed to get it moving!

To this day I haven't found out who the owner is and where exactly they live. Or still do live here for that matter.

3 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Wow, that would be odd for me to encounter a pig around my neighborhood, even though I live in the country...those kind are usually kept as pets, aren't they? It probably got lost somehow. Glad the girl took it back home...I heard someone say that pigs are smarter than dogs...don't know if it's true, but I guess it could be depending on the pig and the dog ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thats so fully!!!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA.... nice blog..and cute themplate..cean and clear..
I like youre posts too..also this cute animal..smiles..Grats!