Monday, February 02, 2009

Moulding Mixture


Another one of the more curious products we found in our favourite shop that we call 'The Last Order'. At least on a quick Google search I couldn't find any place where you can buy the stuff on line.

The pack looks old but it hasn't even been opened and the contents feel soft so I'm sure it's all in perfect condition. I've no idea yet what I'm going to make with it, but this is just one more proof even specialized craft shops are places I don't need. And I don't even want to start about the piles of half full paint cans, glue bottles etc. I've collected.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is this ?
gros bisous La Dude

Anonymous said...

This is really a nice post...

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

Hi Kobus, maybe you can make some face masks from this, using your head model for a mould or make more hands. Good luck with it.

Le-Chat said...

Hello La Dude,
This is plaster powder that people use to build models of airplanes or landscapes for miniature trains.

Sydney Plumber, thanks for visiting. I hope you are not mocking me? But you know, this blog actually intends to be weird and shows off weird things I find!

Le-Chat said...

Hey Cathy,
Yes, I was thinking in the direction of display stuff too, but I'll start with something more simple. Thanks for thinking along!